Bullnose Forums

Are you feed up with your project?

Probably the most controversial automotive youtuber. Not really interested in his type of content but according to him in an old post I don't remember where from, he wasn't doing well financially and had a kid to take care of when he started making videos. So the least I can do is respect the hard work he put into building his "brand" and doing what he wants to do.

There is a Dutch youtuber that goes by "mastermilo82" who does similar content but is way more on the "constructive" side with a lot less staged scenes.

Probably the most controversial automotive youtuber. Not really interested in his type of content but according to him in an old post I don't remember where from, he wasn't doing well financially and had a kid to take care of when he started making videos. So the least I can do is respect the hard work he put into building his "brand" and doing what he wants to do.

There is a Dutch youtuber that goes by "mastermilo82" who does similar content but is way more on the "constructive" side with a lot less staged scenes.

in regard to the Entreprenurial spirit, I agree but that is only one half of the equation. the fact that it worked as an income stream and the fact that many people really, really, really want to be an "influencer" is another symptom. get the next generation in the mindset of building something worth taking care of. demo derbys are nothing new.