Bullnose Forum

BigBrother-84

Regular Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

BigBrother-84 last won the day on October 21

BigBrother-84 had the most liked content!

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

BigBrother-84's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. Kind of second life, organ donation, continuation in helping others staying alive. Noble way to leave this world.
  2. Sorry to hear that Bradley. I had fun following this interesting journey. But like we say, all good things come to an end. Thanks to have shared it with us!
  3. Jim, can't argue about this "freeloading" tag, but I have lot to say about their "unloading" annoying habit. The only method that works to repel this rabble is snow'n cold. Good chance.
  4. Wow, great job! Can't wait for the whole journey story!
  5. Well, if birds heading South is paranormal, I live in a paranormal country since couple of weeks now. 🙃
  6. I don't have to manually crank my engine as Lincoln, but I'm curious: Did I read somewhere (Gary?) to pull out the plugs and pour a bit of oil in each cylinder, before attempting to turn the engine? What else than pulling off the plugs, in order to prepare such manual rotation? Unplug the battery? Put the tranny on neutral? Any other step?
  7. I don't remember that Gary complained that he was bored and was looking for some jobs and repairs to undertake on Big Blue... Obviously I missed something.
  8. Nice! Heavy sound stock! Maybe if you put them in the bed facing rear they could catapult your truck? 🤪
  9. That's the same for my "little" 351W, which have a really thin oil leak. I find it crazy to lift up the engine for a pan seal replacement, just for this annoying small drop... 👿
  10. So welcome to «Clifford the big red roach" Crew Bullnose!
  11. Yeah! Congrats! About your question: I don't have answer but I'm sure some guys here will discuss the project with you. However, since you'll probably have multiple exchanges with Bullnose experts here, I suggest that you create a new topic in the main section about your project (Start New Topic red button). «New Member» is done, you're now plenty starting a Bullnose Journey!