Bullnose Forums

BigBrother-84

Regular Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

BigBrother-84's Achievements

Veteran

Veteran (13/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Maybe use a letter punch and mark each one on it's reverse face? Cause I'm not trusting painting them, they'll certainly scratch and peel easily.
  2. Cannot quote Gary and keep the typing space under. I'll need to investigate...
  3. Yep, we noticed that couple of months ago, and were happy to realize it has nothing to see with InVision community platform.
  4. David, no need to pass through the NMSH section. Once you've reset your password, it's done. Although I'm not sure that our signature and avatar pict follow automatically... @Gary Lewis, any thoughts?
  5. I'm confused, sorry. When pressing and holding "Bullnose Forum", I get similar menu. But any of these tab choices will take me back to the web page, can't have only the InVision forum on screen (not embedded, out of the web page).
  6. Yes, absolutely, just "Add Files" as any pictures. Limited to 48Mb.
  7. Gary, is there a way to get rid of these two menus, at the top of the web page? We don't use them and they push the Forum lower.
  8. Guys, I suggest that we share these nice finds in this topic. Does it make sense?
  9. @ArdWrknTrk Jim, you'll love this one: You can choose the page you want by clicking on "page" word.
  10. Annual funding strategy: Gary, are the maintenance fees paid monthly, or once a year? Depending of the method, we should elaborate a strategy: If a yearly paiement, let's begin a funding couple of months ahead of the date. If monthly, we have to find a way to keep the thermometer at an acceptable level. What would be the minimum level where an alarm pops and members are solicited to help "fill it up"?
  11. Good question! 😆 Anyway, not sure Janey would approve. Two Garys...