parts/ stuff

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

parts/ stuff

delco1946
You pay shipping. Let me know if anything catches your interest or if you have questions. Most of it is well used, as shown in pics.

The hood light is damaged and unmountabke but used to work and maybe is worth it’s parts to someone.

Radio worked when I removed it.

Heather controls work, but imperfect face plate.

The speakers mount behind the seat, pulled from a ranger and come with mounting stands but paper cones are blown and need replacing ( no easy way to do that).

Christopher in Portland Or. 1981 F250 Ranger XLT 4x4 trailer special 351M, and auto C6
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: parts/ stuff

delco1946
Christopher in Portland Or. 1981 F250 Ranger XLT 4x4 trailer special 351M, and auto C6
Reply | Threaded
|

delco1946
This post was updated on .

….bigger pics…..

Also shown are a nutmeg ashtray and nutmeg kick panel (faded).
Reply | Threaded
|

salans7
I'm interested in the mirrors (didn't see them mentioned though?). Are they damaged? I'm not too worried about the heads, as I have a good set.
Reply | Threaded
|

Dan Crowley
In reply to this post by delco1946
Hi Delco1946, I am interested in the bottom windshield trim if it is in good shape shipped to zip 02346.  Thanks. Dan
Dan Crowley
Reply | Threaded
|

delco1946
My truck died suddenly this morning so I’m tinkering on that at the moment but once I get that resolved I’ll take some close-up pictures.

Regarding the mirrors, one is original and 40 years old and has some wear but decent condition, the other one is about a year and a half old aftermarket reproduction and although it’s a nice condition already has some rust forming on the underside since it’s A lower quality aftermarket. I should also mention that the newer mirror never did seem to pivot and at least the originals do , it would literally bends the door skin versus pivot and I don’t know if that’s because it’s aftermarket and doesn’t pivot or some other reason.

The lower windshield trim is going to be awkward to ship since it’s so curved, but it looks to be in decent condition just dirty. Although there is a slight dent in one area that I can take a close-up picture of.
Reply | Threaded
|

delco1946
Reply | Threaded
|

delco1946
Reply | Threaded
|

salans7
delco1946 wrote

Those look perfect for my beat-up truck. I can send you my details via email if you would like. Just let me know.
Reply | Threaded
|

Dan Crowley
Thanks delco1946, I think your right about the shipping, I'll see if I can find one around here.
Dan Crowley
Reply | Threaded
|

delco1946
In reply to this post by salans7
Hey Shaun, I sent you an email but haven’t heard from you. Send your address/ zip if still interested so I can get a shipping estimate.
Reply | Threaded
|

salans7
delco1946 wrote
Hey Shaun, I sent you an email but haven’t heard from you. Send your address/ zip if still interested so I can get a shipping estimate.
I don't check my email often, and yours hit the junk box so I didn't get a notification. Sorry about that. I replied to the original email. Thanks!
Reply | Threaded
|

Reloader01
Are the door panels available, are the in decent condition? I am interested in the under hood light for parts. What are you asking shipped to zip 62414
Reply | Threaded
|

mat in tn
reloader01 . hmm interesting name. not quite truck related im thinking