York to Sanden AC compressor questions

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options
York to Sanden AC compressor questions – Back ground: 81 F100 300 six with factory AC that came with a York compressor. I did not have all the brackets for the York compressor and the tr...
Has your AC system been open the whole time? Even if it hasent you might want to just up grade the whole system so that the whole system is the 83...
Yes & no on the system being open. The condenser is new and been installed on the truck and has had the caps in place this whole time. Hoses...
If the evap core has been sitting open, at a minimum, you might want to flush it out with some AC system flush or even some brake cleaner compress...
That was the plan before you even posted this. I still have the drier & orifice valve in place it just the other end that is really open and ...
Hi Dave, here some measurements from the SD7H15. In this sheet is had the wrong belt drive, but i think the rest helps you. https://www.cool...
Thanks I will check it out and need to measure what I have. I member said he was going to send me some "blocks", I think they are the...
Hello Dave, I did a swap with the Sanden SD7H15 (not filled, comes in the nex weeks). These hoses fit directly to the Sanden an the dryer fr...
Max, I will have to look up the parts you listed but that is a do able option. On the compressor where the hoses screw to is that part of t...
Max, I got another question? In the picture that compressor is it mounted to the old York brackets with an adaptor? I know there are adaptor ...
Hi Dave, The switch to sanden was 82 (says Rockauto) and the switch to another hose routing 83 there 3 versions to the drier. 80-81 with...
Lets see how I can answer this. All the AC parts I have came from my 81 parts truck that was less motor so some of the brackets I don't have. I ...
Well done, Max! Both the post with all of the info and the job on the truck. Looks good!