classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
29 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Willing To Help

Sully69
Gary,
Willing to help if I can. South Hill, Virginia is probably the largest city close to me.
South Hill - 23970
Kenbridge - 23944
Dundas - 23938
Use whichever zip you think bestest!
Do you need a phone number as Well?

Sully
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
You are on the map.  I used Dundas as that's where you said you live.  And I always add an email link, but it is through the forum so it protects your privacy.  But we haven't added phone numbers, although I could do that if you want.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

MagooInFL
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
add me to the list for the Greater Tampa Bay Florida Area - Pinellas County, Hillsborough county, Pasco County, Hernando County.
My current collection consists of nine projects in various stages:
1986 F350 6.9 4x4 C6 regular cab long bed - I bought this from the ORIGINAL OWNER!
1986 F350 6.9 4x4 C6 regular cab with a Knapheide Service Bed
1985 F250 6.9 4x4 C6 regular cab dually with a steel flatbed with a gooseneck hitch in the bed
1987 F350 7.3 4x2 E4OD regular cab dually 10ft wooden flatbed.
1981 Mercedes Benz 300D with OM617 Diesel - my current daily driver
195? Willys CJ3B - my future project - Not sure what I am going to do with this.
1985 Mercedes Benz 300TD diesel station wagon - had plans to pull the motor for a Jeep build or something.
1975 GMC C20 with big block 350 - bought this for the motor - not sure what I am going to do with it.
1978 Mercedes Benz w116 with OM617 diesel - bought this to chop the body up and make it look like the bat mobile  - this project is on the way back burner.  
Reply | Threaded
|

AzF250
Add me north east AZ showlow payson and maybe phoenix but thats kinda far.
86 f-250 xlt 4x4 super cab 460 4speed. Diesel swap planned.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Wayne - We quit the "willing to help" bit a couple of years ago.  It just got too complicated.  We just assume everyone is willing to help now.  

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

secretmoose
I'd be willing to help out for the Austin/Central Texas area if anyone needs it.
In or around Austin, TX
Reply | Threaded
|

taskswap
Add me for greater Boulder/Denver area. I'm frequently in other parts of the state as well (Colorado Springs, Craig, Alamosa, etc.) so I may be able to cover more area if the stars align.
--
1981 F-250 Custom. 6.6L V8, 4 barrel Holley carb, ARA aftermarket A/C.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Well guys, thanks but we are not longer doing that.  Let me explain.

Initially we had a few people who were willing to help and we created a map.  Then more and more people wanted on the map and we realized that it was just easier to add people to the map and give a contact method in their details so if someone was nearby they could ask for help.

So in effect, being on the map is also "willing to help".  Not saying everyone is willing to help in the same way, but most are willing to help in some way.

So, are you ready to be on the map?

Reply | Threaded
|

Tyler
I am ready to be on the map of "helpers".  I live in Bremerton, WA.  West of Seattle by 1-2 hours depending on traffic.
1985 F150 4x4 SB 300 I6: Comp 268 cam, '68 240 head, Offy DP, FI manifolds, Holley Sniper 2300, DUI street/strip distributor, BW T-18, Tuff Country 4" suspension lift, Yukon Offroad hubs + front and rear Duragrip LSD 3.73 ratio, 33-12.5/15s

Gear Vendors overdrive unit on order.

Oklahoma boy livin in Washington State.  Retired submarine MMNCM (Nuclear Machinist's Mate, Master Chief)