Will have extra stuff to part with.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Will have extra stuff to part with.

Danny G
So after discussing it with my wife the direction she wants me to go is to take anything I can use on the F-350 and make it complete then get rid of the F-150.

With that said even if I kept both I had been doing some junk yard diving over the years and have interior parts and other things that I have collected or bought.

For example I have a set of black gauge bezels with all screw tabs intact. I have the same for radio and gauge in burl but I am going to be putting those in Rufus Maximus. Which will give me another set to potentially restore and sell.

Additionally I will probably have a spare clock and other electronics, fuse links etc. I have a new bone speed control hornpad with burl that I won't need etc.

Let me know if you need anything in particular I figured I would offer it to the forum before I start going the ebay route.
1985 F-350 XL | 460 | C6 | "Rufus Maximus"
1986 F-150|Standard Cab|4x2|300Six|C6Transmission w/3.08 rear|Name:TBD
2021 Ranger XLT Super Crew | Cactus Grey | black out package | max tow
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Will have extra stuff to part with.

viven44
Maybe that buzzer when the door opens  although I’m sure my parts truck has one that works
Vivek

- 'Big Blue 2WD' - 1984 F350 RWD 460/C6
- 1978 Bronco with a 460 from an 86 Bullnose/C6
Reply | Threaded
|

Bronco638
Would you happen to have the spare tire support? I have the (wimpy) crossmember that attaches to the frame but would need everything else. LMK! Thx.
Dave A
'80 F-150
'11 Ranger
'17 Expedition
Reply | Threaded
|

Jermd21
In reply to this post by Danny G
Would you be able to send a picture of the speed control hornpad?  Thank you.

Jeremy D.

1984 F250 HD 4x4 SuperCab Long bed XLT
460 V-8 w/4 Speed Manual Transmission