6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Vendors

Gary Lewis
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I'll use this thread to keep track of the vendors I've contacted for certificates, discounts, etc.

Rock Auto: Sent Cynthia (marketing@rockauto.com) an email on 6/5.  See responses in later posts.

LMC: Send Emily (emilyc@longmotor.net) an email on 6/5 and copied Keith Dickson (keith.lmctruck@gmail.com).  As of 7/26, having gotten no response, I've emailed both Emily and Keith again.  Got a note back today, 7/26, from Ce Ci as Emily is no longer with LMC.  She gave me the form to fill out and I did and sent it back in.

NPD: Sent Darrin Dewey (ddewey@npdlink.com) an email on 6/5.  As of 7/26, having gotten no response I called and was told it is now Marcus Hall that I need to speak to.  I left him a voice message and also sent an email to what I'm guessing is his email address mhall@npdlink.com.

Dennis Carpenter: Sent an Anita Parks an email on 7/26.

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard: Sent them an email on 7/26.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Vendors

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Got these responses from Rock Auto on 6/7 and 6/9 respectively:

For events we provide magnets and fliers to be used in goody bags or handed out to attendees. We will also include one gift certificate for a door or raffle prize.

We will send you a package of goodies about a month before your show.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Machspeed
Administrator
Looking forward to this, Gary. Thank you!
John

"Blackie" - 1986 F150 4x4 - Mildly warmed over 351W HO - Original owner
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Thanks, John.  But so far only Rock Auto has responded.  I recently asked Keith to follow up on my request at LMC.  And last year Darrin didn't respond until well after the show.  

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Got this in from Anita Parks @ Dennis Carpenter:

Mr. Lewis,
Thank you for considering a collaboration with Dennis Carpenter on your upcoming show. Due to the sheer volume of requests that we receive, we no longer provide these services.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and we wish you great success in your show.

Reply | Threaded
|

Machspeed
Administrator
Well that's a bummer.
John

"Blackie" - 1986 F150 4x4 - Mildly warmed over 351W HO - Original owner