Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Vendors

Gary Lewis
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Tim Meyer of TMeyer Precision Automotive Machining: Confirmed
John Keeline of Custom Designs Auto: Confirmed.  I suggested that he set up an awning near my truck and the '72 and bring banners
Turn & Burn Trailers: Suggested he have brochures or cards, and maybe come
Bill O'Neil @ HiPo Parts: Said he'll send 25 of his new LED's stapled to a page about them, as well as maybe some other parts
Scott/Victor Welding: He will be there.
NPD: Darrin Dewey said "probably be a smattering of our truck catalogs to give away, some t shirts and maybe coupon!"
LMC: Turned in form on 3/14.  Got a package on 4/11 containing: Two $25 gift cards; 50 registration cards that participants can fill out and put on their windshield; 50 LMC Keep 'Em On The Road cards; 50 LMC stickers for bumpers or windshields
Jeff's Bronco Graveyard: Emailed on 3/14
Core Tuning: Don't have confirmation yet
Ford: Working with Kelly Summers at Bill Knight Ford, who sent me a note on 4/12 that said "I shared with my Ford rep in Dallas. Not sure it will help but I did send it. Thanks."
TotallyStainless: Brandon bought a stainless fastener kit for his 351W build from them and has been impressed with their product as well as the customer service.  He mentioned the show and they said to give them the details and they'd see what they can do.  I sent Abigail a note with the details on 4/13.
4wd Parts: Cory Marshall, the General Manager of the Tulsa store, said he would have a few things for us, including the bags for making "grab bags" and maybe even a free TTB alignment.
Rock Auto (Thanks to Don): Submitted form on 4/16 and they said they'd send me 50 magnets, fliers, and one gift card one month in advance
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Vendors

Pebcak
Gary, I send you an email from a vendor I reached out to.
1986 F150 XLT Lariat, 4X2, 351W, 1406 Edelbrock Carb - Currently going through an engine rebuild through a "Father/Son Project"
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Got it, and will follow up.  Thanks!  

Brandon also mentioned Jegs and Summit.  I got on Jegs site this morning and couldn't find a way to email them, so I guess I need to call.  And, I need to check Summit.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

ctubutis
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Gary Lewis wrote
Rock Auto (Thanks to Don): Submitted form on 4/16 and they said they'd send me 50 magnets, fliers, and one gift card one month in advance
THIS is surprising to see!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Pebcak
Maybe because I buy a lot from them and explained to the guy on the phone that we use their site often?   I don't know for sure though.
1986 F150 XLT Lariat, 4X2, 351W, 1406 Edelbrock Carb - Currently going through an engine rebuild through a "Father/Son Project"