So close......

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

So close......

Pebcak
We were all packed up and ready to pull out and almost made it.  

Loaded and ready to go!!!

Two things happened.  

1. The cat is recently diabetic and had a low blood sugar episode right before we left.  Now that this happened we have to monitor his sugar for the next four days and do insulin injections.

2. The house/animal sitter isn't coming.  We can't leave two horses, three dogs and 4 cats alone for a weekend.

I was really looking forward to meeting all of you since I missed last year too.  Well, third time's a charm right? I'll try for next year.

I hope that the weekend is a success and we wish we could be there!

If anyone wants the upgraded room to a King at the Osage, the one we had reserved is available now.

Don and Stacey
1986 F150 XLT Lariat, 4X2, 351W, 1406 Edelbrock Carb - Currently going through an engine rebuild through a "Father/Son Project"
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: So close......

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Bummer!  We will miss you two.  So sorry.  But, there will be a next year.  BE THERE!  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: So close......

Rembrant
In reply to this post by Pebcak
What? WHAT? is that truck doing on a trailer??>..lol.

Just kidding. I remember seeing a sticker on a motorcycle years ago that said "If you see this motorcycle on a trailer it is being stolen"...LOL.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't go. I've really got my fingers crossed for 2019. I haven't had a good road trip in a while and I'm over due.
1994 F150 4x2 Flareside. 5.0 w/MAF, 4R70W, stock.
1984 F150 4X2 Flareside. Mild 302 w/ 5spd. Sold.
1980 F150 4X4 Flareside. 300i6 w/ 5spd. Sold in 2021.
1980 F100 4X2 Flareside. 351w/2bbl w/NP435. Sold in 1995