classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Show Goodies

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Ok, I've done an inventory of the stuff for the show and I have a couple of questions.

But first, an explanation of what you see below. On the left in yellow is the by-vendor inventory. Then I did it by type on the right, which is in green. And within that I've tried to determine how to "dispose" of each item. And then where it'll be placed during the show.

And now for the questions:

1. We have four $25 and two $50 gift cards, which works out 'cause we have six classes and six trophies. But which classes get the $50 cards?

2. What'cha think about giving the winners of the classes their choice of tee shirts? We have six XL and two XXL shirts.

Help, please!

Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Show Goodies

kramttocs
Administrator
Nothing like a last minute reply but what about putting both in a drawing?

Every entrant can put their name in for the shirts but only the names of the winners for the gift cards.

If you've already come to a decision, disregard
Scott
'Camano' 1986 F250 Supercab XLT Lariat 460/C6
'Chanute' 1980 F350 C&C 400/NP 435 - Gin Pole

But there ain't nothin' wrong with the radio
Reply | Threaded
|

Howling.Wolf
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
I would love to be there, please have a great but save time !
 ยด86 F150 5.0 EFI 4WD LWB
I belive in metrics. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Scott - I've come to a decision on both.  The $50 gift cards will go to the winners of Best Paint and Farthest Driven.  I figure those guys need it most.  (And there's no way I can win either.)

And the tee shirts will go to the winners of the classes, although they may be too big for them.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.  I just don't think I have time to rig up a drawing at this point.  But that's a good idea for next time when things don't match up quite right.

Heinz - Wish you could be here!  Maybe next year.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

2021 Truck Show Sept, 4

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Hope everyone has a great time at the show today Gary!  
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2021 Truck Show Sept, 4

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Thanks, Jim!  We did.  It was really HOT, but we had fun anyway.  Will post pics and results tomorrow.

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by ArdWrknTrk
Sorry I posted in the 'goodies' thread.
All I saw on my phone was the folder name and clicked on your latest post to reply.
Wasn't 'til I hit the button that i noticed the thread name....
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
We wish you could have been with us, Jim!