So I will start with a to-do list:
1. Get the engine starting
2. Set and optimize the timing
3. Fix the tailpipe and maybe try to get the exhaust a little quieter
4. Repair the tail window and add a remote-control circuit
5. Add another remote-control circuit to the central locking system.
6. Replace the most of the sealing rubber (doors, windows, etc.)
7. Install a parking-heater (Not a hot-air-type...one of them that pre-heats the engine)
8. Install a secondary heat-changer in hight of and below the rear-seats with air-outlets in the back of the car
9. Install a 7" Android Radio including 360° cams
- At this time I plan to drive the car already -
10. Install a new center console
11. Install a radio clock together with an inside- and an outside temperature display
12. Coat all interior plastic parts with leatherette.
13. Replace all outside trims
14. Paint the whole car new in dual colors, choosen from the original available in 1986
So, also I have bought the car over a year ago now, some of you know, that I'm still at point one...
Regarding my center console, I have invented one by my own. including a dual subwoofer:
It will be made of MDF-boards and coatet with foam and leatherette.
So, that's my plan...we will see how much time it will take. Point 1-9 should be done in the next 4 month.
10 and 11 this year. 12 and 13 lately begining of next year. Point 14 isn't sooo important, but necessary...
1986 Ford Bronco XLT 302/347 stroker with 351W EEC-IV and 351W factory cam C6 gearbox. Jeep
1986 Jeep CJ7 256 I6 with T5 gearbox. Buggy
1972 HAZ Buggy 122 Ford Cologne V6