(Normal)
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Nutmeg A pillars

delco1946
This post was updated on .
Looking to sell/ get rid off. Damage at roofline transition crack in same spot on both pillars, one is complete the other still connected for now. See pictures. Uncommon nutmeg color 81/82 but these have darkened with sun and time. You pay shipping plus maybe throw in a tenner for my time?

Ps Also have other nutmeg pieces I might part with depending on price. Thx
Christopher in Portland Or. 1981 F250 Ranger XLT 4x4 trailer special 351M, and auto C6
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Nutmeg A pillars

81-F150-Explorer
What other nutmeg pieces do you have that you might be willing to part with?

Truck: 1981 F-150 Explorer / Engine: 300-6 California MCU Feedback System / Trans: T-18 - 4 speed / 2.75 Ford Rear Axle Open Diff.
Reply | Threaded
|

delco1946
I’ll have to do some digging. A dash in pretty good shape, door panels in rough shape, might have an ashtray, seat belt covers in good shape, and possibly the lower kick panels. Been stock piling for my truck but tired of storing pieces that I probably wont ever need. Let me know if there’s something specific you’re looking for.
Christopher in Portland Or. 1981 F250 Ranger XLT 4x4 trailer special 351M, and auto C6
Reply | Threaded
|

FuzzFace2
Are they for headliner or non-headliner?
Yes they are different.
Dave ----
Dave G.
81 F100 flare side 300 six / AA OD / NP435 / 2.75 gear
http://cars.grantskingdom1.com/index.php/1980-Ford-F100?page=1
81 F100 style side 300 six/SROD parts truck -RIP
http://cars.grantskingdom1.com/index.php/1981-Ford-F100
Reply | Threaded
|

delco1946
Hopefully it shows in the picture, they are for non-headliner.
Reply | Threaded
|

81-F150-Explorer
I' be interested in the door panels depending on how bad they are.  Slide lock non slide lock etc ...
Truck: 1981 F-150 Explorer / Engine: 300-6 California MCU Feedback System / Trans: T-18 - 4 speed / 2.75 Ford Rear Axle Open Diff.
Reply | Threaded
|

delco1946
Sorry about the veryyyyy slow response. See pics, I will say I have been thinking about it and I’m not 100% sure if I want to part with the passenger door panel , but you may only be interested in one for all I know.