classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

woodrowm
Good evening - I have a 1984 Ford f-150 (one owner me) flare side with 302 4-speed (3 speed overdrive as some call it). At present it has about 230,000 miles on it. Some things I have done to it over the years, seats redone, long block put in about 2001 since then I have put about 40,000 miles on it, trans rebuilt, oak bed, suspension rebuilt front and rear sway bars. The next thing on my list is to swap the 4 speed for an AOD.

Thanks,
Woodrow

Woodroe 1984 Flare Side 302, replaced the 3 speed overdrive with an AOD. It has headers, high rise manifold with 4 barrel carb.  
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New member

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Woodrow - Welcome!  Glad you joined.  

But you may have missed the email you were sent asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then post an introduction there.  You've done the latter, but please assure us that you've read the guidelines.  That is important as we hold everyone to them.

Don't worry, many have missed that email.  But want to ensure you've read the guidelines.

As for the truck, that sounds remarkable.  You bought it new?  Cool!  Please post some pictures.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI