Options

4 Comments

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
ol'Red ol'Red
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New member Ol'Red

She is a 1986 F250 4x4 . I bought it new when I was in the Navy and was 20. I courted my wife with her, built my house with her, and raised a family with her. She is still a big part of my life. But mostly she hangs around the shop these days looking for any action she can get. Going through her undercarriage with new fluids, brakes and u-joints.
1986 F250 4x4 351W HO
BigBrother-84 BigBrother-84
Reply | Threaded
|

This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by ol'Red
Hi Ol'Red!

I just LOVE this kind of long term relationship story!
And, BTW, this tu-tones red'n white color match is a very successful one!

Did Gary sent you an email explaining how to start in the Forum?  You probably missed it, like I did myself...

This is an email asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then start a new thread in that folder introducing yourself and your truck.

Lookin to read you there, with some more picts!
Jeff / 1984 F350 Crew Cab 4x4/5.8L w351 4V/ T18/ D50 4.10 front/ 8' bed.
Restored 2019-2022.
Nicknamed «Big Brother 1984», due to its soooo-looong shape & nod to George Orwell's 1984 famous novel.
Gary Lewis Gary Lewis
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeff is right, we ask that the first post is in the NMSH folder because we have the guidelines there and it is important that you have a chance to read them since we hold everyone to them.

So, have you read them?

And he is also right that it is a great story and we need to hear and see more!

Jeff - Thanks.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

ol'Red ol'Red
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by ol'Red
OK, I will fix this..
1986 F250 4x4 351W HO