classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

C.Jett
C.Jett  1985 Ford F150 Explorer 4.9 L Auto 2 wheel drive long bed. First vehicle I owned was an A Model Pickup, don't remember the year. Joined the Army in the late Fiftys, Aircraft Mechanic, bought and paid for a 55 Ford Sunliner Convertable, so not new to Fords. Served a 4 yr. apprenticeship Tool and Die, restored several vehicles since retiring. Building this Bullnose as a daily driver with members help. Thanks to all as I have been reading your posts for awhile. Please be kind if I say or ask something dumb, will be 82 yrs this December 24th., not good with computers, nuff said.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New Member

Ray Cecil
Welcome. I'd say we have more to learn from you, than you have from us. I'm nearly 50 years younger than you sir.

Good luck with the truck.
1988 F250 Supercab Longbed 7.3 IDI, C6, 1356, GEARVENDORS, 4.10 Sterling with autolocker

1986 F150 302, C6, 9" 2.75, Wood Flatbed

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
In reply to this post by C.Jett
Welcome!  .  Glad you've joined.

Good enough with your computer to have joined and been lurking for a bit. You're doing just fine!

Hope we can be helpful with your your new pickup.
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yes, welcome!  Sure glad you joined.  

As for age, I'm pretty sure you are the oldest here as I'm 75 and Bill/85lebaront2 is 76.  But you are doing fine and we'll help if needed.

Where's home?  I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.  Who knows, you might be a neighbor of someone on here.  And the location may be important as if you are in CA the emissions equipment on the truck will be different and required.

If you want you could start a thread in the main section or Projects to chart the progress on your truck.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

C.Jett
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Gary,  in my rambling, I forgot address, Orange Park, Fl.  Will get photos when I can get a grandson, that speaks computer, to help me.
Reply | Threaded
|

C.Jett
In reply to this post by ArdWrknTrk
Thank you,  I will lurk for a while longer, don’t want to start trouble, YET!
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I’ll try to get you on the map this evening, but as you know I’m with grandkids so we shall see.

However, you might want to edit your post and take out the details of your address. Just city & state are enough as we don’t want uninvited visitors.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

85lebaront2
Administrator
Welcome to our family!
Bill AKA "LOBO" Profile

"Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" Darth Vader 1986 F350 460 converted to MAF/SEFI, E4OD 12X3 1/2 rear brakes, traction loc 3:55 gear, 160 amp 3G alternator Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Daily Driver 2009 Flex Limited with factory tow package Project car 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible 2.2L Turbo II, modified A413

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Sorry, but just now got you on the map.