Bullnose Forums

How To Pay - If You Want To Do So

Cash app is another platform independent non-Paypal option that I've had good experiences with, but yeah Paypal and Venmo are fine with me, I just heard about people having trouble cashing out with PayPal, so that made me wary of them.

I now have the new Bullnose Enthusiasts bank account tied to PayPal and Venmo. So if you are ready to send me money do so via garyklewis@gmail.com. And use the friends & family option with them so they don't take fees out.

But I'm going to research other options for sending money, and my first read is this article called CashApp vs. Venmo vs. Zelle vs. PayPal @ The College Investor.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have the new Bullnose Enthusiasts bank account tied to PayPal and Venmo. So if you are ready to send me money do so via garyklewis@gmail.com. And use the friends & family option with them so they don't take fees out.

But I'm going to research other options for sending money, and my first read is this article called CashApp vs. Venmo vs. Zelle vs. PayPal @ The College Investor.

If I remember you are trying to cover the 1800 transfer cost and then monthly? Can you put up a post so people know what you are at?

If I remember you are trying to cover the 1800 transfer cost and then monthly? Can you put up a post so people know what you are at?

You are right, and I will do that.

But what I'm wanting to do is to put up a page rather than a post, at least while still on Nabble. That's because the only way to do it on Nabble is via pinning a thread and we already have a lot of pinned threads. Maybe I need to un-pin some of them and reorganize to get our funding one at the top?

So let me work on that today! :nabble_anim_working:

I don't use any of these things. I'm more of a cash guy :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

But my wife does... so it will be from 'Allison'

Her money is good for me. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I don't this thread is visible much anymore. If it is PINNED, it should be at the bottom of the list for better visibility (I think) but we can ask more people for inputs... I sort of liked this topic where it was a couple days ago (placement wise)

Inbound via PayPal- thanks for allowing the beneficiaries to support the resource!

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to have slowed down. Did people lose the thread or have you gotten everyone you expected?

It has slowed down, but hasn't stopped. Just got another donation in today and was told by another that the check is in the mail. Plus another has said he'll contribute. Also I sent an email to all of those that have said they'll help just to let them know we are ready.

Having said that, we had a minor set back this week. In working with Invision to get things ready to go we discovered that the file format we can get doesn't meet their requirements. But they can do the conversion for another $250. So our migration goal is now $1800 + 250 = $2050.

Anyway, I'll post something in the main section to let people know where we are. Thanks!