Flexsteel seating

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Flexsteel seating

Gsmblue
My truck has "Flexsteel" bench seat with a fold down middle seat that has cupholders etc..

I cannot find any reference to this type of seating anywhere. Flexsteel website has not been much help..

The velour material is ripped in places and the padding on the drivers side is shot. I am trying to work out if it is worth saving. The seller kinda made a big deal out of it

Does anyone have any experience with it? Any suggestions?

1985.5 F-150 XL Explorer standard cab 5.0 EFI AOD 4x4
Daily Driver. We call her Eunice the Ute.

1982 Bronco XLT Lariat 351W AOD 4x4
Code name Esperanza, or Espy to her friends. Please see my Project thread for the blow by blow.

1984 F-350 XL Centurion crew cab 460 T19 4x4
"Eylza Dual-little"
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Flexsteel seating

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Several companies made aftermarket seating that was used on these trucks. But most had a unique base that the seats bolted to. Can you show us some pics of the base and how it bolts onto both the floor and the seat?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Flexsteel seating

Gsmblue
I will be home next weekend so will do so then.

Thanks!
1985.5 F-150 XL Explorer standard cab 5.0 EFI AOD 4x4
Daily Driver. We call her Eunice the Ute.

1982 Bronco XLT Lariat 351W AOD 4x4
Code name Esperanza, or Espy to her friends. Please see my Project thread for the blow by blow.

1984 F-350 XL Centurion crew cab 460 T19 4x4
"Eylza Dual-little"