Back From The Dead....

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Back From The Dead....

fords4life
.....Thought I'd reintroduce myself since it's been over 3 years.  Was pretty active until COVID hit, couldn't work on the truck due to it being in another location, wife had a complicated pregnancy that ended up with our youngest being born 6 weeks early and my wife having emergency surgery 10 days after the birth.  Son spent 40 days in the hospital and my daily driver project made a full stop.  Everyone is healthy and doing well and I'm finally getting back into finishing the truck.  Picture below is where I'm picking it back up and trying to remember where everything goes.

1986 F-150 SC 2wd 4spd 302EFI Base Model all OEM motor/trans/emissions equipment.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Back From The Dead....

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome back!  So glad everyone is healthy. That must have been a very trying time.

And glad you are now able to pick up the project again.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
In reply to this post by fords4life
Welcome back!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

tjmac
In reply to this post by fords4life
Welcome back! I'm brand new so I didnt notice you were gone. :)

My 12yo twins were born super early as well, and I remember the way life stopped when they were in the NICU.

Glad everyone is healthy- Look forward to seeing your progress!
TJ McCloud
Lil'Blue:1983 Ford F150 4x4 Standard
5.0 302 V8
C6 3 speed automatic
DS-II Ignition
2150 Carb