Anyone near NYC? I need help!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Anyone near NYC? I need help!

Crixmix
Looking for someone near by who can help me assess the issues with my beloved 84 f150. It’s got some work needed but I’m way over my head and NYC garage prices are nutso. Trying to find a tinkering pal.
Chris R
Loretta is my 84 F150 302 2wd AOD
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Anyone near NYC? I need help!

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Chris - Have you looked at the map?  There are some others in your area, although none “next door”. But you could email them via the forum.

To do that click on their pin on the map and then the email link. But note that the email system doesn’t always appear to work, although it usually does work. So to know if it does tick the box that sends you a copy of the email.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Anyone near NYC? I need help!

nlongo33
In reply to this post by Crixmix
what part of nyc are you in?....im like 70 miles north of Manhattan in the Hudson Valley
From high to low, from fast to slow

1981 F-100
1987 k5 blazer
1987 3+3 Crew Cab
1968 Galaxy Wagon
1967 Mustang
1925 Model T Sedan
2007 Dodge Megacab