Very nice finds, Jim!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: U-techcenter eBay

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
David, you're the Master of this!  ðŸ‘‘

I just try to share items that might be of general interest to those on the forum.

I'd forgot the drivers side window regulator, but that's fixed now.
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by ArdWrknTrk
Man, it is hard to believe that a 95A 3G is $35 delivered.  Or a Sag pump is $55 delivered.  And all the other stuff is excellent pricing as well.  Good find!
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
This post was updated on .
It's all dead inventory to U-haul.
They've not used these trucks in decades and parts are probably written off the books, so something is way better than nothing.

I don't know how they can box and ship for these prices though.
I showed Dave a complete NOS Ford lower seat frame for $45 +*correction* ***$9.95*** shipping the other day.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F161699252401

How do you even pay someone to box it up for that?!?!
Let alone send a really bulky item to anywhere in the continental U.S.!
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yeah, $4.95 doesn't cover the person's time to get it, box it, and label it, much less the shipping cost.

That Sag pump has the return where I would have like it.  Much better angle than the one I have.  Oh well.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Buy it up and sling yours here on the marketplace.
They also have the elusive NOS cap for $12.95

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163004542892

It's likely right in KC and they do get it out fast.
 Jim,
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
In reply to this post by 1986F150Six
David, should I list all these things individually, with part #'s like you do?

It's challenging enough to go through 2,500 items, save ones of interest to my wishlist, then copy, edit, paste them into a topic here... on my phone.

If I had a monitor where I could see many tabs at once it might be easier.
But if you thought it better I could always jump back to the eBay page and create a new topic for each.
I guess I'm asking 'Whats the best way to play this game, so I can help the most members?'
 Jim,
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I'm obviously not David, but he's off for the weekend and you aren't likely to hear (see?) from him until Tuesday.

The most help would be to break the posts up by item, meaning that if you find several Sag pumps you have a post that has all of them and nothing else.  That way they can just look at the title of the post and see if they are interested.  But that puts all of the burden on you, and with your phone that's not easy.

Another way that would help is to put them in one post, as you've been doing, but tell the reader what the link takes them to, like:

Sag pump: url

Condensor: url

That way they wouldn't have to click on the link to find out.

Also, did you get my text?

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
I did Gary!
I've had notifications off on my phone for a few days as I needed an escape.

Ill shoot you back a bit later, when I'm done some errands.
 Jim,
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
No prob.  I may not be able to reply quickly as we are taking Blue for a drive to Grove to decorate graves today.  So no hurry.

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Salute to you and Janey for respecting the legacy of those who gave their lives for this country!

Thank you, Sir!
 Jim,
Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
To me, putting those links up is appreciated.

I have that store saved on my eBay, it can be tedious to go through.
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

salans7
I usually search the beginning of the part number on their storefront (E0TZ, E2TZ, F4TZ, etc) and that makes it a little easier to weed out the non-Ford stuff.
Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
salans7 wrote
I usually search the beginning of the part number on their storefront (E0TZ, E2TZ, F4TZ, etc) and that makes it a little easier to weed out the non-Ford stuff.
Good thinking! Thanks!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
In reply to this post by salans7
The applied filter on my saved search is simply 'Ford' but I get a lot of Courier stuff from the '70's and F700 medium duty stuff too.

You never know if someone is looking for a bezel or cluster from one of the big trucks.

I thought Pete's Ponies would want a look at the Courier stuff too, since he's into them.

I don't want to miss out on early '90's F350 and E350 things like hydroboost pumps, 3G alternators and those Bricknose master cylinders.
 Jim,
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
In reply to this post by ArdWrknTrk
ArdWrknTrk wrote
David, should I list all these things individually, with part #'s like you do?

It's challenging enough to go through 2,500 items, save ones of interest to my wishlist, then copy, edit, paste them into a topic here... on my phone.

If I had a monitor where I could see many tabs at once it might be easier.
But if you thought it better I could always jump back to the eBay page and create a new topic for each.
I guess I'm asking 'Whats the best way to play this game, so I can help the most members?'
The more detailed, the easier for others to determine if a desired part, but also more work on your part. The way I look at it is do what you can and that is helpful!
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
K, thanks!
 Jim,