2 Comments

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
T Doorly T Doorly
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Tom D's latest 86 XLT Lariat

This post was updated on .
This one is my best find yet. Got it a month ago for 1500.00 down near York , PA . Used it a few times around town before the bad weather. I'm not going to take it out in snow and salted roads till that's done.   I'ts in really nice shape but I've found a few minor things that have to be fixed.   I Had a set of nice factory aluminum wheels that I stripped the cloudy clear coat off, polished them and re clear coated them to put on it.  It must have been garage kept and well taken care of because there is minimal rust except for rust through on the rear bed tops from the bed cap foam seal.  I bought a pair of factory option bed rails for it only two miles away  from where I bought the truck the same day for 75.00

Gary Lewis Gary Lewis
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Tom D's latest 86 XLT Lariat

In reply to this post by T Doorly
Nice looking truck!  Tell us more about it?  And go to the New Member's Start Here folder and introduce yourself?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI