classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Swap meet at the Garagemahal Ford Truck Meet [what are you bringing?]

1986F150Six
Administrator
License plates for exchanging, instrument clusters, instrument bezel [non-A/C], fuse panel cover, radio bezel, hubcaps [wall art], wiper knobs, antenna, fan blower wheel, windshield trim [full set], upper and lower pieces for grill trim, seatbelt retractor covers for "Custom" models, (4) trim pieces for wheel well [screws, too], (3) stainless capped bolts [original] for front bumper, (8) bolts for side mounted break-away mirrors, (4) grey gaskets for Type 9 mirrors, chrome front bumper, chrome rear bumper, factory cold air intake and hose, windshield wiper switch [2 speed], (2) engine wiring harnesses for parts, F150 chrome exhaust tip [2005?], windshield washer and coolant reservoir with pump, red door panel, plus more??

Also, just for kicks, I have a stop sign [with graffiti] for hanging on the wall of your "man cave".

Finally, while clearing my storage area, I stumbled on something I have had for over 10 years and wondered if there are any forum members who also have a love for Harley Davidson motorcycles? A man I worked with purchased a new 2006 or 2007 (?) Road King. He wanted "Screaming Eagle" mufflers and had the dealer install them before delivery. I obtained the factory original [unused] stock mufflers. They are in immaculate condition without any soot, at all, inside. If anyone would be interested, let me know and I will bring them with me.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Swap meet at the Garagemahal Ford Truck Meet [what are you bringing?]

Pebcak
I've got a bunch of clips, bulbs, fuses, headliner, visors (if I can find them), the original Holley Carb, Non functional Radio, bumper grommets (the black rubber pieces on the bumpers), steering column dash piece, instrument cluster and anything else I can find.

Also have a handful of Texas plates already in the truck.
1986 F150 XLT Lariat, 4X2, 351W, 1406 Edelbrock Carb - Currently going through an engine rebuild through a "Father/Son Project"
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I have quite a few things, some good and some not so.  Given what everyone is bringing we need to think about how we manage it.

One option is to have everyone put their stuff in the bed of their truck.  But then they need to always be there to make deals, answer questions, and ensure the parts don't grow legs.

Another option is to have a central area where we put all the stuff and have one or two people manage it.  But then everything has to be tagged with whose it is and what the price is.  The church has tables we could use if we want to go this way.

Thoughts?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Ford F834
Administrator
In reply to this post by 1986F150Six
Wow! Nice list David! What type is your wheel arch trim? Is it the kind that mates with the lower body molding or the lip trim like this?

SHORT BED 4-DOOR DIESEL: 1986 F350 4x4 under construction-- 7.3 IDIT ZF5+GVOD

STRAIGHT SIX 4X4: 1981 F150 2wd to 4x4-- 300 I6 close ratio diesel T19, hydroboost brakes, Saginaw steering

BIG F: 1995 F-Superduty under construction— converting to 6.9L IDI diesel ZF5+DNE2
Reply | Threaded
|

Pebcak
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
I agree with bed of the trucks.  Less confusion and more mingling at the trucks.
1986 F150 XLT Lariat, 4X2, 351W, 1406 Edelbrock Carb - Currently going through an engine rebuild through a "Father/Son Project"
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
In reply to this post by Ford F834
Ford F834 wrote
Wow! Nice list David! What type is your wheel arch trim? Is it the kind that mates with the lower body molding or the lip trim like this?

Yes, Jonathan. I found them years ago and even have the mounting screws.
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Tables would be nice, Gary. My parts are priced, but I would have to put initials on the stickers, if there is a "Parts Master".
Reply | Threaded
|

Ford F834
Administrator
In reply to this post by 1986F150Six
1986F150Six wrote
 Yes, Jonathan. I found them years ago and even have the mounting screws.

David, I don’t want to subtract from the swap meet since I won’t be able to attend, but if you don’t find a buyer I would be interested.

STRAIGHT SIX 4X4: 1981 F150 2wd to 4x4-- 300 I6 close ratio diesel T19, hydroboost brakes, Saginaw steering

BIG F: 1995 F-Superduty under construction— converting to 6.9L IDI diesel ZF5+DNE2
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Ford F834 wrote
David, I don’t want to subtract from the swap meet since I won’t be able to attend, but if you don’t find a buyer I would be interested.
Thanks for your interest. I'll set those aside for you.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
If you bring them I can put them in the attic tagged for Jonathan.  Or, just wait until next year?

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Either way is fine with me. Let's ask Jonathan......
Reply | Threaded
|

Ford F834
Administrator
Gary Lewis wrote
If you bring them I can put them in the attic tagged for Jonathan.  Or, just wait until next year?
I like the attic plan if you are willing to hold them for me, Gary. They are delicate and expensive to ship, and I certainly won’t be using them right away. David, what is your price on them? I do want to pay your asking price 🙂.

Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
I think it is a good idea to bring them, just in case for some reason, I do not make it next year.

Regarding the price, I'll email you Jonathan.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I'm happy to store them in the attic - properly tagged.