Step Bars

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Step Bars

IowaTom
Funny, it occured to me later in the day that's what you meant.  If those babies were solid in the literal sense I'd need my engine hoist to install them!

'85 F150 XLT 4X4 with 300 c.i. six & NP435 four speed.
'63 Studebaker Avanti - 350/TH350
'59 Rambler Super - OHV 6 with 3-speed OD
'58 Studebaker Scotsman sedan - 289 with 3-speed OD
Reply | Threaded
|

Littlebeefy
I've got a set of these exact same ones still in the box. I think I paid $300 for them 2 years ago and they are going for like $450 now. I'm not sure what to do with them because the box seems a bit spendy for shipping. I had them listed locally for months but I got literally zero responses. It's not like I'm running out of storage space for dead bodies in the garage, but I'm sick of staring at them knowing I'm as likely to use them as a tampon.

What should I do with these things? What did you pay for yours @IowaTom? I don't want to give them away but I would like to recoup some of the money I paid for them. I'm going to a Georgia Broncos BBQ this month so I may drag them up there and see if some lucky schmo happens to be in need.
LittleBeefy aka Chad

“Dot Doitall”: 1984 Bronco XLT
460 (C8VE), Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4, ZF5, NP205, D44HP solid axle, 4.56
urban assault vehicle

"Bebe": 2022 Bronco Badlands 2dr
2.7l, Sasquatch, Iconic Silver, Black Marine-grade interior, hard-top

"Celeste": 1979 Porsche 928
4.5l K-jet, 5-sp, S4/GTS brakes, LSD, Pasha interior
Reply | Threaded
|

IowaTom
I paid just a little over $200 for mine.  I used Ebay and there are several sets for sale there, all over the price range.  The set came in a Westin banded box and was quite heavy.
'85 F150 XLT 4X4 with 300 c.i. six & NP435 four speed.
'63 Studebaker Avanti - 350/TH350
'59 Rambler Super - OHV 6 with 3-speed OD
'58 Studebaker Scotsman sedan - 289 with 3-speed OD