Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sky's Offroad Design Super Duty RSK Install

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Thanks, Dane.  

Shaun - Do you read lips?  

Yes, it is a micro-analysis.  I want anyone thinking of following in my steps to know what is involved.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

salans7
Of all the people I know, you are the best when it comes to the art of microanalysis.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Dad would have said "If that's a complement then I thank you."  

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

salans7
You're surely welcome.
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
"Bless your little heart"....    
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
ArdWrknTrk wrote
"Bless your little heart"....    
Now, THAT'S a different story.  Where I come from you are supposed to be able to say anything you want about a person if you include that phrase.  

Reply | Threaded
|

85lebaront2
Administrator
In reply to this post by ArdWrknTrk
Damn Jim, I didn't realize you speak "Southern". We had gag translator strips made for our BSA uniforms, one of which is the translator strip, we had an Air Force NCO from New Hampshire who had one the said "Southern Drawl". I have one somewhere that is a spoof of the "trained" strips, it says "Untrainable".
Bill AKA "LOBO" Profile

"Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" Darth Vader 1986 F350 460 converted to MAF/SEFI, E4OD 12X3 1/2 rear brakes, traction loc 3:55 gear, 160 amp 3G alternator Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Daily Driver 2009 Flex Limited with factory tow package Project car 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible 2.2L Turbo II, modified A413

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Gary, I'm sure I've been called all seven of Carlin's words you can't say on television.

Boy! He sure didn't see what we call the cable networks coming, did he?
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
In reply to this post by 85lebaront2
Sho' nuf!
I don't need me a secret decoder ring.  

But 'yall from down the bayou..
Some of that deep Cajun or Creole inflection is nearly indecipherable.
 Jim,
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yeah, those are some of the words I hope not to see on here. I prefer to remember him by some of his quotes:

“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?”

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

“Some people see the glass half full. Others see it half empty.
I see a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be.“

Reply | Threaded
|

FoxFord33
85lebaront2 wrote
...I have one somewhere that is a spoof of the "trained" strips, it says "Untrainable".
I still have a sleeve training patch that says "Potty Trained" in the BSA font with the fleur-de-lis!
Ford Grand Wagoneer - 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer preparing to receive a Ford drivetrain...

A Keeper - 1993 F-150 XLT Super-Cab 5.0 EFI 2WD E4OD 8.8" with 3.55 gear Sold it for my Grand Wagoneer project!

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
So, this must mean that you dug a latrine?
 Jim,
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Gary I have the utmost respect for you and I would not soil your forum with that.
I may make tangential reference, but I won't disrespect this gathering place you have created.
 Jim,
Reply | Threaded
|

Dorsai
85lebaront2 wrote
I have one somewhere that is a spoof of the "trained" strips, it says "Untrainable".
I'm the guy in charge of patches and strips in our troop...I wonder how many 'Untrainable' strips I could hand out before someone noticed?
Matthew
1980 F-150 Custom 2wd longbed, 300-6, C6, 2.75 rear axle
Atlanta GA
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Better than being deemed incorrigible, like me.
 Jim,
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
ArdWrknTrk wrote
Gary I have the utmost respect for you and I would not soil your forum with that.
I may make tangential reference, but I won't disrespect this gathering place you have created.
One correction, Jim: We've created.  Wasn't me.

An island in the storm.  A safe haven.

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Again, this is GARY'S Garagemahal...

YOU; created, birthed and administer it.
Humble as you are, you have to accept that.
 Jim,
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yeah, that's the name of the place.  But I've been thinking about changing that.  Seems ostentatious.  Not my style.  I like the Bullnose Bible better.  But the URL I've got reserved is Gary's Garagemahal.

Maybe we should change the name?

Reply | Threaded
|

85lebaront2
Administrator
In reply to this post by Dorsai
Maybe I should send you a picture of my jacket. I am no longer working with the scouts but have a lot of stuff.
Bill AKA "LOBO" Profile

"Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" Darth Vader 1986 F350 460 converted to MAF/SEFI, E4OD 12X3 1/2 rear brakes, traction loc 3:55 gear, 160 amp 3G alternator Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Daily Driver 2009 Flex Limited with factory tow package Project car 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible 2.2L Turbo II, modified A413

1234567 ... 12