Resource...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Resource...

FoxFord33
I am from Oklahoma and I have joined because I'm friends with the Admin...

...And I think the content of this forum is valuable. Hopefully, even though my own truck is a bit beyond the "official age range," I can still help contribute to some of the conversations. And, your knowledge can help me, too!
Ford Grand Wagoneer - 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer preparing to receive a Ford drivetrain...

A Keeper - 1993 F-150 XLT Super-Cab 5.0 EFI 2WD E4OD 8.8" with 3.55 gear Sold it for my Grand Wagoneer project!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Resource...

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome, Steve!  Glad you are here. You can help us and vice versa.

David, Jonathan, Chris - You met Steve at our house the night before the show. 😉
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Ford F834
Administrator
Yes! Welcome Steve! I'm glad you joined
SHORT BED 4-DOOR DIESEL: 1986 F350 4x4 under construction-- 7.3 IDIT ZF5+GVOD

STRAIGHT SIX 4X4: 1981 F150 2wd to 4x4-- 300 I6 close ratio diesel T19, hydroboost brakes, Saginaw steering

BIG F: 1995 F-Superduty under construction— converting to 6.9L IDI diesel ZF5+DNE2
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Yes, I remember meeting Steve. I believe his wife and three children attended the truck show on Saturday. Welcome, Steve!
Reply | Threaded
|

ctubutis
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Gary Lewis wrote
David, Jonathan, Chris - You met Steve at our house the night before the show. 😉
I vaguely remember that happening. ;)