Re: More Emoticons? Less Emoticons? Which Ones?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
For some reason I can’t reply to your post on the forum,  it will via email:

Yes, we can enter the code into our posts, and that works fine. But I can’t put code into the drop-down panel. Only pics. But if we know which ones we want I can do the screen-grab approach to capture them and put them in the panel. 

On Thursday, July 18, 2019, ArdWrknTrk [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Gary Lewis wrote
Jim -......However, it doesn't use unicode. .......
So to use unicode simileys, which I think are all static, I screen-snag the image that it generates and save it as a png.  Then edit it down to the right pixel count to make it uniformly-sized to the others.

Thoughts?
I've been entering the HTML string associated with Unicode(s?)
Not the Unicode itself, which I've left with the character.

UNICORN'S !!!!

It seems to show right up, here in the forum.
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with an Edelbrock 1826 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/More-Emoticons-Less-Emoticons-Which-Ones-tp30711p32552.html
To start a new topic under Bullnose Enthusiasts, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bullnose Enthusiasts, click here.
NAML
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
This is freakish.

You are the first and only post in this thread.

Where did the rest go?

We just had a pickup truck emoji this morning.

I think that was pg 3 or 4???
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
When I replied via email it created a new thread.  

I have now been able to fix it and posted successfully in the other thread.  And I'll delete this one soon.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI