Re: Hello new users!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Patrick Blakeslee
Hello, I just bought a 1980 Bronco with a 4.9 and a manual. The previous owner had cobbled all the wiring from the alternator back to the regulator, does anyone have a wiring diagram of those wires that go to the regulator and then into the first plug after that which feeds the dash? Thank you.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Patrick - Welcome!  Glad you joined.  

But, would it be ok if I moved your post, and the follow-up comments, like this one, to a new thread?  Usually new member start their own introduction thread, so I can do that for you if you'd like.

And, where's home?  I ask 'cause we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could put you on there with a zip or city/state.

Last, where are the pics of your truck????  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Patrick Blakeslee
O sure yeah that's fine and I live in Merrill WI. I will add a picture of my truck tonight when I get home, how do I add the picture?

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020, 1:53 PM Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Patrick - Welcome!  Glad you joined.  

But, would it be ok if I moved your post, and the follow-up comments, like this one, to a new thread?  Usually new member start their own introduction thread, so I can do that for you if you'd like.

And, where's home?  I ask 'cause we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could put you on there with a zip or city/state.

Last, where are the pics of your truck????  

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker in front & 10.25 Spicer/Trutrac in back, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Hello-new-users-tp31708p79355.html
To unsubscribe from Hello new users!, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by Patrick Blakeslee
Oh yes, about your question.  Typically we introduce in this New Members Start Here folder and troubleshoot in the main section.  The reason for that is that you'll get more attention there than here.

But, got to Documentation/Electrical/EVTM/1981 EVTM in the menu.  Then pick the Charge & Power Distribution section.  That'll give you the schematics.

Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Posting pics is always an issue.  But go to Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's for help on that.

Also, you are posting by replying via email.  That works, but it is messy as it copies in a lot of the post to which you are replying.  It is better to click on the link in the email right below the "If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below" text.  That logs you into the forum and you can post from there.

However if you really want to post via email you might consider cutting out the extraneous info.  In Gmail there are three dots at the bottom of the response page and if you click them you can see the extra stuff and can delete it.

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
And now you are, literally, on the map!

Reply | Threaded
|

Patrick Blakeslee
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Ok, when I go to Electrical, then EVTM, the site won't let me scroll down any more, I can't scroll down or see the (year) menu

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020, 1:56 PM Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Oh yes, about your question.  Typically we introduce in this New Members Start Here folder and troubleshoot in the main section.  The reason for that is that you'll get more attention there than here.

But, got to Documentation/Electrical/EVTM/1981 EVTM in the menu.  Then pick the Charge & Power Distribution section.  That'll give you the schematics.

Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker in front & 10.25 Spicer/Trutrac in back, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Hello-new-users-tp31708p79357.html
To unsubscribe from Hello new users!, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
The year menu should pop our to the right, as shown below:

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona