Printing From Parts List ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Printing From Parts List ?

vjsimone
How do I print a page from the Parts list ?
Thanks!!
Vinny... "Do All Scheduled Maintenance Prior To Troubleshooting" "Resolve All Known Issues Prior To Troubleshooting"
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Printing From Parts List ?

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Vinny- In the lower right of the box/window the document is in there is a button that, when clicked gives options that should include printing. Or, you can go full-screen and print from there.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

vjsimone
ok, thanks...
Vinny... "Do All Scheduled Maintenance Prior To Troubleshooting" "Resolve All Known Issues Prior To Troubleshooting"
Reply | Threaded
|

vjsimone
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Where can I find a Carburetor Parts listing ?

95.3X
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Oops!  Wouldn't you think I would have included info for the 2150 on my favorite engines?  

Go look now: Fuel Systems/Carburetors, Chokes, & EFI/Motorcraft 2150.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

vjsimone
Ok thanks...

How many millions of them out there.....
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Lots and lots of them.  Let me know if you find what you were looking for.

Reply | Threaded
|

vjsimone
This post was updated on .
I did find what I was looking for, not that I understand it all.

What is the * for ?
What is the (star) for ?

What do this mean ? ;
"CARB, PARTS LISTS XX THRU XX"

Top right hand of Carb Parts list...
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
This is probably the hardest area of the catalog in which to find the info.  As it now says at the top of the 2150 page, if you don't have the alpha character that goes behind the 95.2, 95.3, or 95.4, such as A, then you need to find that.

To do that you have to click on the CALIBRATION INFO & PART #'S link.  And there, assuming you don't have the tag on the carb, follow the instructions on the Application To Parts List tab to find your application and, more importantly, the Parts List Number.  Then click the Parts List tab and find the specific parts list.  In that you'll see the carburetor and the 95.3 and the all-important alpha character.

Then, armed with the alpha character you go to the 2150 page and find the column for that alpha character.  What you called the "XX".  All of the parts numbers for that carb are in that column.

As for the symbols, I've documented that somewhere, but since there are hundreds, if not thousands, of bits and pieces of the catalog scattered all over the website, I dunno where.  Anyway, here's what it says:

The following symbols appearing on revised pages are to be interpreted as follows:
* Indicates Motorcraft Sales Part Number.
# Indicates some form of identification such as part number, stamping, paint stripes and tags.
Star Symbol indicates part is not supplied for service for the following reasons:
a. Part is superseded and replaced as indicated in the description column of text.
b. Part can be improvised as indicated in the description column of text.
c. Due to its function there would be little or no demand