Picks 86 F350

Posted by Picks86F350-351W Picks86F350-351W
Options
Droopy headliner and super dirty windows

So here's the interior was about 7 at night so the tree it's parked under was shading it so I apologize for the lighting. See how much fun I will have cleaning this thing?
I'd loved to do a red or white headliner with the future red interior and I loved those black and red seats someone posted.
My husband and I are still arguing about keeping bench seats up front or doing a bucket seat with console in the middle. I told him it's my truck I should pick. He wants to do bucket seats. Granted at least both of us are only 2 inches apart in height so at least that wouldn't cause an issue. (I am unsure as to wither or not the bench moves forward or back).

1 Comment

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
85lebaront2 85lebaront2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Picks 86 F350

The front and rear seats move on the crew cab, the only difference will be the front seat back should be locked in position so it won't tilt. Tip for you, if the front is worn, the seats can be swapped as they are identical. Too bad it shows up as so dark inside, how about some outside pictures too.
Bill AKA "LOBO" Profile

"Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" Darth Vader 1986 F350 460 converted to MAF/SEFI, E4OD 12X3 1/2 rear brakes, traction loc 3:55 gear, 160 amp 3G alternator Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Daily Driver 2009 Flex Limited with factory tow package Project car 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible 2.2L Turbo II, modified A413