classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

One Month Reminder - Show & Swap Meet on Sept 21st

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Just a reminder that the 2019 installment of the Garagemahal Show & Swap Meet is one month from today.  I know that several of you have that well and truly on your radars as you are planning to drive many miles to be here. So for the rest of you, get going on your preparations and join the crowd!  I can't wait to meet you.  Let's make this the biggest and best one yet!  

Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: One Month Reminder - Show & Swap Meet on Sept 21st

FoxFord33
I do have some motorcraft carb kits available, but I can't come once again because I can't get off that day (local holidays apply for days I have to work). I would be thrilled to offer those for you to stock at the swap meet.
Ford Grand Wagoneer - 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer preparing to receive a Ford drivetrain...

A Keeper - 1993 F-150 XLT Super-Cab 5.0 EFI 2WD E4OD 8.8" with 3.55 gear Sold it for my Grand Wagoneer project!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: One Month Reminder - Show & Swap Meet on Sept 21st

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I'm happy to oversee the sale of those, Steve.  Put a price on them and I'll put them on the table.

Thanks.  But we will miss you.  Again.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI