classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

6.9IDIot
Hello All,

I have a 85' F-250 HD 4x4 with a 6.9 IDI. Originally it was a two tone tan and brown color with the explorer package, but the previous owner repainted the truck and it now appears to be more of a race red color. It's entire life has been spent as a farm truck from the time the original owners bought it in Janesville Wisconsin up to 4 months ago when I first got the truck. I have slowly been mechanically fixing it up since then and over winter would like to begin cosmetically fixing the truck up. I plan on keeping the truck for quite some time but eventually it will be retired from it's daily driver duties and become more of the occasional driver.
85' F-250 HD 4X4, 6.9 IDI NA w/C6 Transmission, 177k
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New Member

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome!  Glad you joined.  

Nice truck!  Looks to be in pretty good shape, and should be a solid package.  What are your plans for it?

And, you'll probably want to start a thread in the main section to track the progress of your work as well as ask questions of us.  We like to follow along.  

What part of Wisconsin are you in?  We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a town/city.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

6.9IDIot
I am located in Waterford, WI. Towards the south east corner of the state. I plan on starting a thread once I get into the body work as I mainly am planning on doing panel replacements along with possibly adding some sound reduction and carpeting on the interior.
85' F-250 HD 4X4, 6.9 IDI NA w/C6 Transmission, 177k
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
You are now, quite literally, on the map!  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona