New Assistant Admin - Jim!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New Assistant Admin - Jim!

salans7
Welcome to the wonderful world of moderation, from a fellow moderator (different forum)!
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Shaun,
Thanks for the welcome!
I hope I can fulfill my job description.

I tend to think of mods as hall monitors and police.
Thankfully we don't seem to need much enforcement here.

Like I said, I hope to take care of some mundane chores and give Gary a little more time in the shop or with family.
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

85lebaront2
Administrator
Yes, welcome to the admin world Jim. I am admin on two FB groups, one for the 429/460 engines and one for Ford dually trucks. This forum seems to be much tamer.
Bill AKA "LOBO" Profile

"Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" Darth Vader 1986 F350 460 converted to MAF/SEFI, E4OD 12X3 1/2 rear brakes, traction loc 3:55 gear, 160 amp 3G alternator Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Daily Driver 2009 Flex Limited with factory tow package Project car 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible 2.2L Turbo II, modified A413

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Don't I know Bill!

Some are like 4chan and others like a demo derby.

Honestly sometimes I think someone decided 'Let's give the 'tard a job. That will keep him out of our hair.'

I'm happy this is such a civil group, and ill be glad to handle some of the load for Gary (once I learn)
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.