classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ks bullnose

loveco
20170627_192307.jpg

My name is Cory Love from topeka. I found my 84 f150 on CL w 85k. 5.8 auto. I enjoy checking the forum daily to make the inevitable easier to fix when it arrives. I appreciate all the hard work to make this site what it is and the wealth of knowledge on what your trying to build.

We bought the truck to mostly haul the jet skis to the lake but now trying to make it my reliable daily driver. I found your site from a link on fte and haven't been back since. Your definitely the source for me to get my truck fix for the day while I'm on my break.
I don't have as much time to tinker on it as I'd like. I have 3 kids at home ages 14,13 and 11.  It definitely speeds the process up when I do.  Thanks again for all your doing.
1984 f150 2wd lb. 5.8 C6 86k
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ks bullnose

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome, Cory!  I've made your pic smaller than 1 meg, which is the largest that will display on Nabble.

Kansas!  My home state.  Grew up in Ark City, attended school in Manhattan for a couple of years, and lived in Wichita for several years.

Hmmm, you are "close" so maybe you can come to the Garagemahal All Ford Truck Show & Swap Meet on Sept 15, 2018?  This year's was the first to be a full-blown show and swap meet, and we had 15 trucks and about 50 people come through.  But next year's should be much bigger.  I know that David/1986F150Six plans to have his truck here, as does Jonathan/Ford F834.  And several others have said they hope to as well.  In fact, several of the international folk hope to be here, albeit w/o their trucks.

As for the website and forum, I'm glad it is helping.  That's what it is here for, and while it is a labor of love, it is good to know that it is useful.  

Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ks bullnose

1986F150Six
Administrator
Welcome to the forum, loveco!

That is a straight looking body on your truck! The chrome looks to be in very good condition.