Arizona
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hi from Cairns Far North Queensland Australia

Rembrant
In reply to this post by Aussie G
Welcome to the forum Grant!

1994 F150 4x2 Flareside. 5.0 w/MAF, 4R70W, stock.
1984 F150 4X2 Flareside. Mild 302 w/ 5spd. Sold.
1980 F150 4X4 Flareside. 300i6 w/ 5spd. Sold in 2021.
1980 F100 4X2 Flareside. 351w/2bbl w/NP435. Sold in 1995

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Grant - Welcome!  Glad to meet you.  

A couple of things.  First, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you.  There you'll find you aren't the only Aussie, although Darin is the closest and he's not close to you.  But, he might be someone you want to meet as he knows how to get parts from here to there.  In fact, he was here for the show last year.

Second, it helps us help you if you have a signature that tells us what your truck is and has.  It is really hard to remember, and we don't want to get it wrong.  Plus, we like to call people by their given names, so you can put yours in the sig - if you'd like.  It is up to you.

Anyway, where are the pics of the truck?  We have a saying that w/o pics it didn't happen, so....  And, you'll want to start a thread or threads in the main section about your truck.  (More people see it in the main section.)

Welcome!
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Welcome to the forum Grant!  

While we didn't get to 351 Cleveland that you did, the 351M is a close approximation.

Hope you can find all the answers and advise you need here.  
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

old55pete
Welcome Grant. I was in Carnes in 05. An R&R from Iraq. What a beautiful country you have there. The folks were great, friendly, helpful and when my wife would mention that I was on leave from Iraq, the bill would somehow disappear or be reduced.

Im sure that what ever you kneed to know, someone will have the answer, or know where to find it.
Steve
86 Bronco, XLT, 5.0 EFI, EEC IV, AOD, IFS, limited slip front and rear, 3.08 gears, Tilt steering, factory AC