classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hello from a new member

DonThirion
Hello, my name is Don

I bought an 86 F-250 when I was in high school (2000-2001 ish) it has a 300i6 with a 4 speed that has a super low 1st. I absolutely love the truck and eventually got something newer with air conditioning. The truck has sat now for about 10 years. She looks a little rough right now but she has some TLC coming her way. I got my hands on a heavy duty 3/4 rear end and suspension and have made that swap, but, the brake proportioning valve is giving me fits right now. Look forward to conversing with you folks. Thanks.
Don Thirion
86 F-250 300i6 4 speed.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hello from a new member

grumpin
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by DonThirion
Welcome, Don!  

I hope you don't mind me telling the others, but Don and I've conversed in the background and he lives ~45 minutes from me in Claremore.  So I hope to get to meet him and hope he'll come to the show this fall.

And, speaking of that, we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I'll be happy to put you one if you want.

As for the brake proportioning valve, you'll probably want to start a new thread in the main section to ask for help on that as more people frequent that section than here.  Or, you may want to start a "build thread" on your truck and include that discussion in that.  No set rules, so it is your choice.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

DonThirion
I'm good with being added to the member map. When I can include some pics, I'll start a thread for the brake valve. Thanks a bunch. 

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019, 11:10 Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <[hidden email] wrote:
Welcome, Don!  

I hope you don't mind me telling the others, but Don and I've conversed in the background and he lives ~45 minutes from me in Claremore.  So I hope to get to meet him and hope he'll come to the show this fall.

And, speaking of that, we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I'll be happy to put you one if you want.

As for the brake proportioning valve, you'll probably want to start a new thread in the main section to ask for help on that as more people frequent that section than here.  Or, you may want to start a "build thread" on your truck and include that discussion in that.  No set rules, so it is your choice.
Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/soon-to-be ZF5/3.55's & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Hello-from-a-new-member-tp20230p20232.html
To unsubscribe from Hello from a new member, click here.
NAML
Don Thirion
86 F-250 300i6 4 speed.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
You are on the map.  

As for pics, the size limit for no resizing is 1mb.  So if you get a popup that says it is too large just hit the Big Size button and load it again.  And you can include pics immediately.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI