Greetings from Regensburg, Germany

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Greetings from Regensburg, Germany

old55pete
A question for you German gentleman, when I was stationed in Germany a couple of times, They used to deliver beer to your door twice a week. Do they still do that?
Steve
86 Bronco, XLT, 5.0 EFI, EEC IV, AOD, IFS, limited slip front and rear, 3.08 gears, Tilt steering, factory AC
Reply | Threaded
|

Jochen1964
Steve, if you set up a local delivery service for a bi-weekly delivery of a crate of beer you will receive your beer accordingly. Not sure that this answers your question or matches your experience? 

Regards
Jochen

Am 07.08.2020 um 03:14 schrieb old55pete [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <[hidden email]>:

A question for you German gentleman, when I was stationed in Germany a couple of times, They used to deliver beer to your door twice a week. Do they still do that?
Steve
86 Bronco, XLT, 5.0 EFI, EEC IV, AOD, IFS, limited slip front and rear, 3.08 gears

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Greetings-from-Regensburg-Germany-tp58846p69834.html
To unsubscribe from Greetings from Regensburg, Germany, click here.
NAML
Mein Laster: 1986 Ford F150 XL, 4WD, sgl cab, short bed, 302 EFI
Meine Katze: KTM 890 SMT
Reply | Threaded
|

old55pete
Yes sir, that was the answer I was looking for. My wife, her father was stationed in Germany in the late 70's and she was a teenager at the time, said the did not remember anything of the sort and said I was telling her a "war story".

Thank you sir.
Steve
86 Bronco, XLT, 5.0 EFI, EEC IV, AOD, IFS, limited slip front and rear, 3.08 gears, Tilt steering, factory AC