Tach: SOLD
https://www.ebay.com/itm/305356505038

Fuel: SOLD
https://www.ebay.com/itm/305356273396

Oil: SOLD
https://www.ebay.com/itm/305356512279

Temp: SOLD
https://www.ebay.com/itm/305356514416

Sound reasonable? Trying to be competitive.
Bradley
86 f250 supercab longbed, 4x4, 460 bored to 472 cubes, ported heads, ARP rod bolts, EFI pistons, 5.08/5.41 lift 114° lobe separation flat tappet cam, notched lifters, Smith Brothers pushrods, stock rockers, Eddy Performer intake, Holley 1850 or 3310 depending on mood, custom curved points dizzy, MSD analog 6al triggered by Pertronix module, zf5 swap, 3g alternator, custom instrument cluster, dual tanks with 38 Gal rear for 57 Gal of fuel capacity, far too much more to mention.

98 Ranger standard cab, rwd, 5-speed, 2.5L, glass pack muffler, dual plugs wired to fire at the same time, coming up on 300,000 miles before too long.

Averaging 26-27 mpg.

South Georgia.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Gauges

Ifitaintbroke
I also have the gauge lens(with trip button pushy thing) and the shifter delete panel. Anyone have any idea what they're worth?
Bradley
86 f250 supercab longbed, 4x4, 460 bored to 472 cubes, ported heads, ARP rod bolts, EFI pistons, 5.08/5.41 lift 114° lobe separation flat tappet cam, notched lifters, Smith Brothers pushrods, stock rockers, Eddy Performer intake, Holley 1850 or 3310 depending on mood, custom curved points dizzy, MSD analog 6al triggered by Pertronix module, zf5 swap, 3g alternator, custom instrument cluster, dual tanks with 38 Gal rear for 57 Gal of fuel capacity, far too much more to mention.

98 Ranger standard cab, rwd, 5-speed, 2.5L, glass pack muffler, dual plugs wired to fire at the same time, coming up on 300,000 miles before too long.

Averaging 26-27 mpg.

South Georgia.
Reply | Threaded
|

kramttocs
Administrator
Somewhere around the most someone will pay and the least you will take?

I'd look at SOLD items on ebay. That will be the best way to identify a starting point.
No problem at all asking the audience on this forum but with used items be aware that you might get a huge range considering some regions have local junkyards where these trucks were common farm trucks so used parts are still easily accessible. NOS is a different story.

You can also look around this Marketplace section to see similar items and the reactions to the prices.
Scott
'Camano' 1986 F250 Supercab XLT Lariat 460/C6
'Chanute' 1980 F350 C&C 400/NP 435 - Gin Pole

But there ain't nothin' wrong with the radio
Reply | Threaded
|

Ifitaintbroke
Thanks. I also have more than a half dozen MORE of these gauges and have no idea what to do with them. Hope there's someone out there who needs them!
Bradley

Averaging 26-27 mpg.

South Georgia.
Reply | Threaded
|

salans7
One of my gauges is broken, so I'll definitely pick one up from you once I verify which one it is.
Reply | Threaded
|

Ifitaintbroke
The only one I don't have is an ammeter. I do have one that's been converted to a voltmeter, if you're in the mood for a 3g swap. Tach just sold today, but the rest are still there.
Bradley

Averaging 26-27 mpg.

South Georgia.
Reply | Threaded
|

salans7
Ifitaintbroke wrote
The only one I don't have is an ammeter. I do have one that's been converted to a voltmeter, if you're in the mood for a 3g swap. Tach just sold today, but the rest are still there.
Of course that's the one I need after checking. haha.

I am intending on doing a 3G swap, but I need to read up on what all is involved prior to purchasing in case I decide to forgo the factory gauge for an aftermarket one that doesn't require modification.
Reply | Threaded
|

Ifitaintbroke
It's a bit funky. I had to de-pin and reverse the + and - wires from the connector going to the printed circuit. Somehow polarity was backards. It works good though.
Bradley

Averaging 26-27 mpg.

South Georgia.