|

Free misc. parts

Whisler
I have the following misc. interior parts, blue in color, from my 1984 F150, :
1. passenger side door panel, faded but not cracked
2. drivers side kick panel
3. trim piece from under steering column
4. ashtray with light

I also have a  grill in fairly good shape (one tab broken, emblem badly faded)

All these are free except cost of shipping. I am in Northern KY so anyone near enough to pick up would be no charge.
God Bless
Whisler

Frankenstein: 1989 F250 4X4, C-6, Hurst Pro-Matic 2 shifter, carbed '84 351W, Edelbrock manifold, Edlbrock AVS, DS2 ignition, 3G alternator, JBA shorty headers, no cats, dual exhaust with H pipe.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Free misc. parts

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome to the forum, Whisler!  

And what a way to start - offer free "stuff".  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Whisler
Ashtray is now it's way to GA. Still have other parts for a little while and then they will be tossed. Hate to do it but the wife already calls me a pack-rat.
God Bless
Whisler

Frankenstein: 1989 F250 4X4, C-6, Hurst Pro-Matic 2 shifter, carbed '84 351W, Edelbrock manifold, Edlbrock AVS, DS2 ignition, 3G alternator, JBA shorty headers, no cats, dual exhaust with H pipe.
Reply | Threaded
|

Whisler
Found another part from the '84, TFI module. Someone may need that, they can be pricey.
God Bless
Whisler

Reply | Threaded
|

ckuske
Administrator
In reply to this post by Whisler
Whisler - do you have one door panel, or two?  Does it have the chrome trim that sits in that groove near the edge of the main panel?  Trying to find the original door panels in blue or that chrome stuff has been hard so far.  Thanks for offering these things up to others on the site!
Chris

'84 F-150 XL 2WD Flareside, 302 w/ AOD transmission, Motorcraft 2150 feedback carb w/ CA Emissions, EEC-IV w/TFI, factory A/C, speed control - Info about me and my truck - My project thread
Reply | Threaded
|

Whisler
As stated above, I only have the passenger side. The drivers side was too far gone. My panel has chrome trim all the way around the inset for the arm rest, door handle, window crank and speaker vent. Panel is faded but not cracked.
God Bless
Whisler

Reply | Threaded
|

ckuske
Administrator
Thanks Whisler.  Have a good holiday season!
Chris

'84 F-150 XL 2WD Flareside, 302 w/ AOD transmission, Motorcraft 2150 feedback carb w/ CA Emissions, EEC-IV w/TFI, factory A/C, speed control - Info about me and my truck - My project thread
Reply | Threaded
|

Whisler
I also have a complete set of window glass, for both doors and both complete vent window assemblies. These I would sell for $100 plus shipping. That is, if someone wants to take a chance on shipping. Of course, local pickup is also an option.
God Bless
Whisler

Reply | Threaded
|

BeagleRock
In reply to this post by Whisler
How about a spare tire carrier under the bed?
Beaglerock/83f150 351W C6 Transmission 2 wheel drive.
Reply | Threaded
|

Whisler
Sorry that is long gone.
God Bless
Whisler

Reply | Threaded
|

Whisler
Last call for these free parts. They are going to scrap in a few days.
God Bless
Whisler

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Thanks for the bump - and waiting this long.  

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Whisler
Just hate to see usable parts go to waste, but my garage is small so something has to go.
God Bless
Whisler

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I understand.  Fully.

I have a stack of parts in the garage of the house that are my "swap meet" parts.  I don't need them, but I don't have room for them.  So, I need someone to take them.  They went to my show/swap meet last Sept, but with the exception of some hub caps, everything came back.  So, they'll go again this year.  I don't want much for them, but just enough to keep people from just walking off with them.

Reply | Threaded
|

Whisler
Parts are gone except the TFI module. It doesn't take up much room. LOL
God Bless
Whisler

Reply | Threaded
|

Whisler
I mat have forgotten tp mention the TFI module. It is from an '84 351W. If anyone needs on it is free for shipping cost.
God Bless
Whisler

Reply | Threaded
|

Whisler
I still the window glass (with bottom metal) if anyone is interested FOR FREE. Vent windows are gone. Local pickup for free or pay for packaging/shipping. If no interest, they will go to scrap.
God Bless
Whisler