Ford EEC-IV 60 Pin Breakout Box

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ford EEC-IV 60 Pin Breakout Box

fords4life
I had to buy two breakout boxes to get mine and I don't need the second.  Asking $75 +shipping.  This will allow you to do a little more diagnostic work and gives you the ability to test things live since it plugs in inline with the ECM.

1986 F-150 SC 2wd 4spd 302EFI Base Model all OEM motor/trans/emissions equipment.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ford EEC-IV 60 Pin Breakout Box

NotEnoughTrucks
Couple years back, I would have sold body parts to get my hands on one of these!

Great find here, somebody should snap it up. I would, but it's time to downsize here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I would snap it up, but I'm moving to EEC-V, and that uses a different connector.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

JPSOUP
In reply to this post by fords4life
Good evening,
I realize this post is really old, but do you still have the breakout box that you'd like to sell? I'm looking for one for my 5.0 on my boat.

Thank you!
Jared
Reply | Threaded
|

old55pete
In reply to this post by fords4life
I am still intrested in this if you still have it.
Steve
86 Bronco, XLT, 5.0 EFI, EEC IV, AOD, IFS, limited slip front and rear, 3.08 gears, Tilt steering, factory AC