classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Family, Brotherhood, & Kindness

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I'm sorry to see that someone got banned on FSB.  I think I've only done that once on here and it was because a guy was just messing with people, posting the same impossible scenario on multiple forums and not responding to other's replies.

I hope I don't have to do more of it.  My process is to confer with the other admin's to see what they think as I don't want this to be a unilateral decision.  If we are in agreement I'll send an email behind the scenes to the person and point out the problem.  I'll explain that I expect it to cease, and depending on the situation would expect that person to apologize if it was rudeness or some such against another member.  Basically, that's Strike One.

If it happens again there will be another email informing the person that it was Strike Two.

On Strike Three that person will be banned.  But that will really make me sad if I have to do it.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI