FTE ownership

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

FTE ownership

RenoHuskerDu
Dunno if you guys all know why FTE has gotten so bureaucratic.  It's now owned by one of the huge investment firms that runs corporate America, with cross-linked board seats on every major corporation.

It's not the death star itself, but certainly a major imperial starship.
Reno in Central Texas, 86 F250 XLT Lariat eclb 2wd 6.9, plus 2 Bricknoses, 1 Aeronose that's getting a Bullnose front clip, and parts trucks. Busy lads, father and sons wrenchers.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: FTE ownership

85lebaront2
Administrator
I essentially pretty well left FTE after Internet Brands bought them. arbitrarily changed the signature rules even though I was a paying member. I went there a bit until Gary started this forum, I think I have been there 3 times since then and each was from receiving an email on a post to a thread I was involved in.
Bill AKA "LOBO" Profile

"Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" Darth Vader 1986 F350 460 converted to MAF/SEFI, E4OD 12X3 1/2 rear brakes, traction loc 3:55 gear, 160 amp 3G alternator Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Daily Driver 2009 Flex Limited with factory tow package Project car 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible 2.2L Turbo II, modified A413

Reply | Threaded
|

RenoHuskerDu
It's a shame. The Founding Fathers never envisioned our levels of idiocracy and legislative capture. Only huge teams of corporate liars can now navigate all the various legal codes needed to succeed and grow beyond a small business level. Midsize success stories encounter regulatory troubles, founders get tired and bought out by big fish inc. Lather rinse repeat.
Reno in Central Texas, 86 F250 XLT Lariat eclb 2wd 6.9, plus 2 Bricknoses, 1 Aeronose that's getting a Bullnose front clip, and parts trucks. Busy lads, father and sons wrenchers.
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Aren't we thankful that here in America, we have choices!
Reply | Threaded
|

RenoHuskerDu
I'm particularly thankful for this forum.  I get more help here than on FTE.  Unless it's a question about newer trucks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Dan Crowley
In reply to this post by RenoHuskerDu
This is the best Ford site going.  Well run and great friendly people.
Dan Crowley