FNG ALERT

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

FNG ALERT

Narlin_B
Just thought I'd introduce myself. Been browsing this forum for a while, and it's been very helpful. I got my truck in mostly original state minus wheels and a terrible emissions hack job. I got it running right by converting it back to the duraspark II ignition and puting on a carb and efi exhaust manifolds.

There are a few things to fix on it still here and there, and I'm hoping this forum can help out thanks.

Also, do I post to this thread for my turn signal issues? If not, where should I?

Thanks
1984 F150
2wd, 300 I6, ZF-S542
Duraspark II Conversion, Aussiespeed Intake, Motorcraft 2150 Carb
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: FNG ALERT

kramttocs
Administrator
Welcome!
This thread can be used to tell about yourself and your truck. In as much or as little detail as wanted.
That said, we all like hearing about the history of a truck and photos are always welcome.

For specific issues, like your turn signals, that would be best served on the main page of the forum so it will get the widest audience.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask
Scott
'Camano' 1986 F250 Supercab XLT Lariat 460/C6
'Chanute' 1980 F350 C&C 400/NP 435 - Gin Pole

But there ain't nothin' wrong with the radio
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by Narlin_B
Welcome!  Glad you joined.  

Where's home?  I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if we had a city or zip.

On where to post, most post on the main forum page, but you are free to post here if you want.  It is just that fewer people will see it here, so I'd go to the main page.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Narlin_B
I'm in Spokane Washington. My truck used to be my daily, but getting stuck a couple times in winter made me get a 4wd. Now it's going to be mostly for chores and fun driving.

I tried posting on the main page, but it said I couldn't post and needed permission to, so I thought I'd post the introductory first.

Thanks. Pictures will come later
1984 F150
2wd, 300 I6, ZF-S542
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
You are now on the map.

As for the main page, when you initially register you aren't supposed to be able to post on the main page.  But I made you a full-fledged member pretty quickly, so you should be able to post there now.

On the pics, I suspect you have looked at the Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's page as you've already created a sig.  

But don't miss the tab on Posting Pics.  But what that tab doesn't say, and should, is that this forum is like many forums and doesn't read the metadata that provides the camera orientation information.  So if you take a pic sideways or upside down it'll post that way unless you open it in some editing software and then save it.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Narlin_B
Ok thanks for the heads up. I was able to make a post on the main page.

On Oct 8, 2020 3:24 PM, "Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
You are now on the map.

As for the main page, when you initially register you aren't supposed to be able to post on the main page.  But I made you a full-fledged member pretty quickly, so you should be able to post there now.

On the pics, I suspect you have looked at the Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's page as you've already created a sig.  

But don't miss the tab on Posting Pics.  But what that tab doesn't say, and should, is that this forum is like many forums and doesn't read the metadata that provides the camera orientation information.  So if you take a pic sideways or upside down it'll post that way unless you open it in some editing software and then save it.

Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker in front & 10.25 Spicer/Trutrac in back, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/FNG-ALERT-tp76337p76343.html
To unsubscribe from FNG ALERT, click here.
NAML

1984 F150
2wd, 300 I6, ZF-S542
Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold