5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Emmissions questions

CDLong
TankPlastic tubing from tankHose I found changing the spark plugs
Where does this connect?
During the tune up, I found the black plastic tube that comes from the canister. Then I found the black rubber hose which I assume connects to the black plastic tubing? The last picture I have no idea where it should connect.
CD Long Jr
1985 F150 XLT Lariat 302 EFI AOD transmission 4x4 regular cab LWB
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Emmissions questions

85lebaront2
Administrator
If you do not have the diagram on your radiator support, here is the 1985 all 5.0L EFI:

The solenoids are behind the battery along with the MAP sensor and a vacuum reservoir.
Bill AKA "LOBO" Profile

"Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" Darth Vader 1986 F350 460 converted to MAF/SEFI, E4OD 12X3 1/2 rear brakes, traction loc 3:55 gear, 160 amp 3G alternator Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Daily Driver 2009 Flex Limited with factory tow package Project car 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible 2.2L Turbo II, modified A413

Reply | Threaded
|

CDLong
Thank you, sir. I have this diagram. My issue is, I don't have a clue what I'm looking at.
CD Long Jr
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
At the top of the page under Documentation/Vacuum Systems/Vacuum Diagrams/Vacuum Acronyms you will find a list explaining the abbreviations.      https://www.garysgaragemahal.com/vacuum-system-acronyms.html

Doesn't your truck have a vacuum routing diagram on the radiator support?
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

CDLong
Perfect, thanks a million. This is goin' to be a BIG help since I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree. :) I'm in the process of downloading a shop repair form E Books. I searched the forum for manuals and found a post with the hardback manuals i want.
CD Long Jr