Emissions Part Numbers

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Emissions Part Numbers

fords4life
Gary - Any chance you could post or email me the part numbers for the 85 EFI 5.0?  The diagram number is P-18855.  My smog pump died and I wanted to look at replacing a few other items at the same time but part numbers on some of the parts sites aren't making sense.

Thanks,
Nathan
1986 F-150 SC 2wd 4spd 302EFI Base Model all OEM motor/trans/emissions equipment.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Emissions Part Numbers

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I’m out and about at the moment (eyes are being dilated at the eye doctor’s office for a checkup), so can’t get to my computer For a bit. However, exactly what parts do you need the numbers on?

If they are part of the calibration parts list then having the calibration code from your truck would be a big help. If not, we can probably find the right list, but I need to know if it is a CA or high altitude truck.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Ok, I assume you just need the part numbers from the drawing.  Here's the drawing, then I'll work on part numbers.  But which ones do you need?

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Nathan - Did some research and found that there are only two possible calibration parts list numbers for your truck given the 2wd, 1986 302 EFI, and manual transmission.

As you'll see, 492 is for a truck with a manual transmission, and 494 is for a truck with a "TSOD" transmission.  I don't know what transmission that is as, while there are other references to it in the catalog, I don't find a description of it.  And, in the Transmission Code listing there is no TSOD.  But there is a T5OD.

So, what is your truck's transmission code on the certification label?

Reply | Threaded
|

fords4life
Sorry for the late response.  I have the T18 manual. That list is what I needed and you are correct, I needed the part numbers for parts on that drawing.  Thanks Again!
1986 F-150 SC 2wd 4spd 302EFI Base Model all OEM motor/trans/emissions equipment.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
That should be the right one since there's only one for that combo.