classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Carolina Classics

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I spoke with Rick, from Carolina Classics, today about their spam posts.  He was apologetic and said that they've hired someone to boost their web presence and that's who is doing this.  They've found them doing the same on other sites, and he promised to tell them to stop.  But, in the interim I moved their latest post to the Quarantined folder.

Having said that, I suggest we all contact Rick to suggest he expand his business to include Bullnose trucks.  Take a look at their website and you'll see lots of things that it would be nice to have for ours.  Their stuff ends in '79, but wouldn't it be nice to have a few of those things being produced?

For your ease in doing this:

Phone: 919-682-4211

Email: rallen@carolina-classics.com
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Carolina Classics

1986F150Six
Administrator
Well handled.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Thanks.  I sent him this:

Rick - I appreciate your call today.  I've now moved the post into quarantine, so there's no harm.

However, I also wanted you to know that I've prompted our members to contact you to encourage you to consider supporting our 1980-86 trucks.  Here's a link to my post: http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Carolina-Classics-td28395.html.

In any event, you'll get some exposure.  😁
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Ray Cecil
Gary, you are a gentleman and a scholar....from your toe to your collar.
1988 F250 Supercab Longbed 7.3 IDI, C6, 1356, GEARVENDORS, 4.10 Sterling with autolocker

1986 F150 302, C6, 9" 2.75, Wood Flatbed