Bully 4x4 150 long bed gas tank and skid plate, first dibs to forum members

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bully 4x4 150 long bed gas tank and skid plate, first dibs to forum members

RenoHuskerDu
In case anybody wants it, let me know.  I generally don't offer to ship but if there's a forum member who really needs this and is willing to pay shipping, we could work something out.

Note this is not a cheap $100 Chinesium tank. It was made in Canada, eh?  Apologies to any frostbacks in the forum for the Canada jokes. I love Bob & Doug McKenzie. I really love our 51st state lumberjacks and purdy girls.

It looks like a little old gas spooge inside, no visible rust. We just don't like front tanks on Bullys or Brickys because it makes a dual exhaust so hard to build.

Craigslist ad

Reno in Central Texas, 86 F250 XLT Lariat eclb 2wd 6.9, plus 2 Bricknoses, 1 Aeronose that's getting a Bullnose front clip, and parts trucks. Busy lads, father and sons wrenchers.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Bully 4x4 150 long bed gas tank and skid plate, first dibs to forum members

RenoHuskerDu
It seems that Spectra Premium is still offering tanks, and Amazorn sells them for about $100.

I posted a question about if they are still made in Canada. Or China.

We'll see.  I may have to drop the price
Reno in Central Texas, 86 F250 XLT Lariat eclb 2wd 6.9, plus 2 Bricknoses, 1 Aeronose that's getting a Bullnose front clip, and parts trucks. Busy lads, father and sons wrenchers.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Bully 4x4 150 long bed gas tank and skid plate, first dibs to forum members

RenoHuskerDu
The current $100 Spectra tanks are no longer made in Canada, but they say it's not in China.

Sounds fishy.  I guess I better drop the price by $100 to match the Jeff Bozos price.