Belated Father's Day post

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Belated Father's Day post

Pebcak
I didn't get a chance to post this until today.  First things first, Happy Father's Day!

Secondly, I figured y'all would get a kick out of this.  It's "kinda" Bullnose  related.

For Father's Day this year my son got me a Pressure Washer.

For my Father's Day I was able to pull it all over the property for my WIFE to use it...  

At first she started with the horse trailer and Dodge.

Then she gave "The Beast" some Luvin!!

Then completed the Trifecta with her Chevy.  

I didn't get pictures of her cleaning the concrete after I moved the trucks, back patio, peeling paint off the desk to prep for stain and last but not least, 6ish of the steel posts on the fence going around the house.

As my son was leaving that night he said "I hope you enjoy your present after Mom's done!"  I laughed and told him "Thanks!  I will."

Last night I was able to use it on "The Beast" again with some soap and a rinse!

Welcome to my wife.... I mean life!!  LOL   Wouldn't change a single thing though.  She's the greatest!
1986 F150 XLT Lariat, 4X2, 351W, 1406 Edelbrock Carb - Currently going through an engine rebuild through a "Father/Son Project"
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Belated Father's Day post

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Happy Father's Day!

That's a nice present, and one that is quite useful.  And, apparently fun to use or your wife wouldn't be doing it.  Cool!  

I can see that it would be very useful for cleaning engine compartments before going back in with a new engine.  And for de-cruding in other areas as well.  Hmmmm.....
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Your trucks are nice, but your wife [and son] are the true "keepers"!
Reply | Threaded
|

Pebcak
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
She kept saying "I can't help it, it's therapeutic!"
1986 F150 XLT Lariat, 4X2, 351W, 1406 Edelbrock Carb - Currently going through an engine rebuild through a "Father/Son Project"
Reply | Threaded
|

FuzzFace2
Nice, so who makes it and it works good?

I posted this in the TDYDTYT
I got a great fathers day gift also little late but still great!
It was a Tee shirt but not just any Tee saying something like "greatest dad" oh no!

It was one with a picture of what my truck will look like when done ... duel tanks and all!

He got it thru https://www.customcararts.com/
Dave ----
Dave G.
81 F100 flare side 300 six / AA OD / NP435 / 2.75 gear
http://cars.grantskingdom1.com/index.php/1980-Ford-F100?page=1
81 F100 style side 300 six/SROD parts truck -RIP
http://cars.grantskingdom1.com/index.php/1981-Ford-F100