Atlanta, GA - Tremec 4 speed manual transmission (with Overdrive)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Atlanta, GA - Tremec 4 speed manual transmission (with Overdrive)

Littlebeefy
I am selling the Tremec T170 RTS T170FT-RTS TOD manual transmission with 4 speeds (including overdrive) that I am pulling out of my running 84 Bronco. It is a heavy duty transmission originally installed in Ford pickups and Ford Broncos. It has an aluminum case with an aluminum shift tower with a cane shifter. It works fine and I drive the truck almost everyday, but I’m going to a big block and have no use for this extremely rare transmission anymore. It is still installed for a couple more weeks, which means you can still see it operating before you buy it if you want. Don’t worry, I’ll still be pulling it out for you. Asking $700 and will assist with shipping.

Please note that there or other types of T170 used in Fords that were referred to as RUG or SMOD or SROD. That is not what I have. I definitely have the TOD version (also known as RTS). The tag shows this to be an RTS AH model (37.9% OD ratio). I have attached another pic that shows the details (it's the middle row)

Buyer will got the transmission, the shift tower and shift handle, the bellhousing (it’s for a SBF), the tail housing, and the clutch, fork, pressure plate, and TOB if you want them.

I also have an NP208 transfer case (works perfectly, still installed) available for sale separately and if you buy them both I’ll throw in all the shifter components for that as well.

LittleBeefy aka Chad

“Dot Doitall”: 1984 Bronco XLT
460 (C8VE), Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4, ZF5, NP205, D44HP solid axle, 4.56
urban assault vehicle

"Bebe": 2022 Bronco Badlands 2dr
2.7l, Sasquatch, Iconic Silver, Black Marine-grade interior, hard-top

"Celeste": 1979 Porsche 928
4.5l K-jet, 5-sp, S4/GTS brakes, LSD, Pasha interior