81 custom radio bezel

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

81 custom radio bezel

Cinamon
Still looking for a custom radio bezel for my 81 bronco, I've searched high and low, if someone out there can help me .
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 81 custom radio bezel

1986F150Six
Administrator
Reply | Threaded
|

Cinamon
I asked if they would sell it separate from the whole unit, but they won't ...I tried but thanks ..☹️
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Not knowing your budget, what if you purchased both items and listed the instrument bezel for sale? Many good center bezels sell for ~$60-75 and instrument bezels go for about the same or more to the right buyer.
Reply | Threaded
|

salans7
There definitely seems to be a lack of them now. Just a few months ago I couldn't scroll two clicks down without coming across one when lookin up parts for my truck. Seems they've become more popular than I thought they were.

Waaaayyyy too much money:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-1980-1986-Ford-Bronco-Truck-Dash-Panel-Radio-AC-Trim-Bezel-E0TB-10045A98/174321183248?hash=item28965a2a10:g:qo0AAOSwc59e65J7

Reply | Threaded
|

Rembrant
In reply to this post by Cinamon
Some of the bezels are going to be getting harder to find these days...especially the earlier ones.

My 1980 project has a black Custom radio bezel, but it was cut up years ago. Oddly, it also has a factory clock in it...I assume somebody stuck that in there? I don't believe I've ever seen a factory clock in a black weave bezel...
1994 F150 4x2 Flareside. 5.0 w/MAF, 4R70W, stock.
1984 F150 4X2 Flareside. Mild 302 w/ 5spd. Sold.
1980 F150 4X4 Flareside. 300i6 w/ 5spd. Sold in 2021.
1980 F100 4X2 Flareside. 351w/2bbl w/NP435. Sold in 1995

Reply | Threaded
|

Cinamon
In reply to this post by 1986F150Six
They just want way to much and I assume from his email I got he's having trouble selling both parts that's why he wants to sell both together ...☹️
Reply | Threaded
|

Cinamon
In reply to this post by salans7
I have one,  but I had a little better stereo in it before I had to go back to the custom stock one to get my collectors plates.  I've fixed it somewhat with a black piece of plexi, but I'd really like to get a proper fitting one ....